Employment Type: Full-Time
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.siriusxm.com/careers.
The Architect, Planning and Analysis is responsible for operational support, gathering and developing business requirements and best-practices, report/process development and documentation, investigation of internal/external issues, systems design change impact/risk analysis, providing operational excellence through knowledge-sharing, and acting as a liaison/representative between both the Controller's Group and Finance Group and IT financial operations. They will provide superior communication skills and have the ability to work well as part of a team. They will need advanced SQL skills and problem-solving abilities. An expert-level understanding of Anaplan and Hyperion/Essbase as well as intermediate knowledge regarding ETL tools and Linux are required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Support the Finance and Controller's Group in Month-End Close and the fulling Planning and Analysis lifecycle
* Implement projects of varying size and scope
* Develop and implement designs for changes to the system. Work with external vendors or other teams to ensure the correct design and implementation of components that require external interfaces.
* Develop unit tests correlating to given requirements for each assigned task.
* Contribute project documentation in order to support maintenance and future development activities
* Bachelor of Arts or Science in related field
* 5+ years of Experience in relevant IT-related field
Requirements and General Skills:
* Good public speaking and presentation skills
* Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment
* Ability to pay attention to details and be organized
* Ability to project a professional image over the phone and in person
* Commitment to 'internal client' and customer service principles
* Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
* Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects
* Strong organizational skills and attention to details
* Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast paced environment
* 7+ Years Anaplan Administration
* 5+ Years of Anaplan Model and Report Design
* 3+ Year Oracle ERP experience
* Intermediate understanding of ETL and Linux
* Intermediate/Expert understanding of Finance and Accounting
* Advanced Knowledge of Excel and Database Design concepts
More details about our company benefits can be found here!
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.