Sr. Team Captain, Dental Team
Employment Type: Full-Time
We're Smile Direct Club, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At Smile Direct Club, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So, we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns, into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
We are looking for a Senior Team Captain, reporting to a Contact Center Director (Sales or Customer Care), who will perform the responsibilities listed below. The Senior Team Captain (STC) will be responsible for leading, coordinating and supervising the daily activities that occur within their operations area, provide leadership, motivation and guidance on operational requirements. This position requires Customer Service leadership to 1) exceed Customer expectations; 2) grow and develop their Team Members; 3) execute the business plan; and 4) improve efficiencies through process improvement and innovation. This role requires excellent problem solving, analytical, interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
Senior Team Captains are servant leaders who dive in and roll up their sleeves to help in any situation, make tools available and remove obstacles for Team Members to excel in their roles while having empathy and compassion for Team Members.
* Accountable for the overall leadership of assigned Contact Center teams; This includes selection, on-boarding, training & development, performance management, team member relations, demonstrating leadership and modeling coaching behaviors.
* Leads a team of 4 Team Captains and 40-60 team members
* Provides coaching and 1:1 session with leaders weekly
* Sets team targets and goals and is responsible for ensuring teams meet or exceed these goals
* Leads initiatives to cultivate the growth and development of the assigned Contact Center team(s) through strategic planning and superior Customer Experience
* Monitors and reports to Senior Contact Center Leaders on Team Member performance, trends and initiatives. Proactively recommends actions to maximize resources, reduce cost, increase tmNPS and improve customer satisfaction (cxNPS)
* Develops and manages programs to develop and maintain product knowledge and service skills (the Journey)
* Collaborate with Senior Leadership team to coordinate pull-through of all prioritized projects
* Investigate different customer-centric solutions and processes to contribute to best-in-class customer experiences
* Recognizes own/teams' reactions to changes and proactively plans and syncs
* Improve production levels of Team Members through daily and weekly team meetings and coaching sessions
* Work with training resources to coordinate new hire and continuing education training
* Ensure policies and procedures are properly followed
* Uphold the highest level of customer service
* Participate in continuous process improvement activities as part of the Contact Center Team
It will really make us smile if you have…
* A current dental hygienist license
* 3-5 years of chairside experience in a hygienist role, orthodontics/clear aligner experience a plus
* Minimum of 2 years management experience, preferably in a dental or medical environment
* Experience leading, mentoring, and coaching team members in a fast-paced environment
* A positive mindset and the ability to motivate and lead others
* Strong customer service aptitude
* Strong written and communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Ability to work as a team member and interact with other teams
* PC skills; Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, & Outlook
Benefits of Joining the Club
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* 401K with match
* Aligner and Whitening Benefit
* Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
* What is SmileDirectClub? Link here.
* What are our customers saying? Link here.
* What is a SmileShop? Link here.
* What is our culture like? Link here.
* How do we celebrate your team members? Link here.