Analyst for Energy Management
Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you seeking a rewarding and challenging career that allows you to make a difference?
Sodexo is seeking a remote Analyst for Energy Management to coordinate responses to requests and delivery of work products to our client.
This Analyst will work with analysis of big data related to the use of energy, supporting development of energy conservation initiatives and monitoring of the expenses incurred in providing the service while meeting performance metrics to ensure delivery on time and on budget.
This is a remote/virtual opportunity. Prefer candidate to be located in Eastern or Central time zone.
The successful candidate will:
* Prepare and present detailed energy reports with specific recommendations to reduce spend and consumption.
* Review Energy Star's Portfolio Manager on a regular basis to ensure all data is correct.
* Project management for all aspects of the UEM service line with direct coordination of services provided.
* Working directly with the client's, staff of energy managers and non-energy management people to present and thoroughly explain complex energy management reports.
* Onboarding of new locations and inactivation of closed locations in UEM.
* Ongoing client and onsite support for UEM.
* Review and prepare responses to requests for custom reports.
* Promote and educate Sodexo client managers in the field regarding the UEM service.
* Develop monthly energy performance metrics on time and accurately.
* Analyze large amounts of utility data in a timely fashion.
* Collect client energy data.
* Develop and use analytical tools and prepare operational reports.
* Interface with billing service providers for account establishment and ongoing quality control.
* Create and maintain databases for the analysis of energy data.
* Coordination of communication with the client, Sodexo employees, vendors, and others
* Train on the UEM portal, reporting and other as needed via webinar and in person.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
* Basic understanding of finance and accounting preferred.
* Understanding of the processes utilized in managing utility bill auditing, evaluation, reporting and payment.
* A sincere interest in energy management and sustainability.
* Excellent communication skills required.
* Proficient in use, creation and manipulation of databases, spreadsheets, and charting tools.
* Proficient in presentation tools, such as PowerPoint.
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you? At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.
Working for Sodexo:How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Helps to provide insight to Sodexo site management and clients using utility energy data. Implements portions of the utility billing services, delivers the solution. Assists client accounting and payables personnel to extract value from utility billing and sustainability services. Assists in delivery of energy reports and bill paying services for clients taking these services. Assists with site energy use benchmarking, site Energy Star reporting and special client projects. Requires intermediate accounting skills and the ability to effectively interface with clients.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experienceBasic Functional Experience - 2 years in engineering or a related field
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.