CG-44 Logistician Support
Employment Type: Full-Time
Solutions Through Innovative Technologies, Inc. (STI-TEC) specializes in the delivery of professional business and information management services. STI-TEC offers government and commercial clients a comprehensive portfolio of services that identify, manage, distribute and improve business processes related to entities' most valued resource, information. As a fast-growing solutions provider, established in 2000, total customer satisfaction has remained the cornerstone of our business. Our business model focuses on integrity, loyalty, and trust.
The Logistician Support position will plan and support complex problem areas of the project including Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) activities, investigating, or identifying business, scientific, technology, engineering, operational, professional and/or policy issues; conducting analysis of these issues; and providing advice in support of major programs/projects.
Essential Job Function
* Plan, schedule, coordinate and estimate complex tasks associated with products or services, e.g., design, development, acquisition, and maintenance, required to ensure that systems and equipment achieve the required readiness and sustainability posture at an affordable life cycle cost
* Develop and ensure requirements and implementation strategies comply with logistics directives and supportability parameters
* Perform and coordinate detailed analysis to ensure integration support considerations into the planning and/or design process
* High School diploma and three years' experience in logistics, or a related field, or a bachelor's degree in one of the following:
* Supply Chain Management
* or a related area
* Working knowledge in at least three of the following disciplines:
* Supply Chain Management
* Inventory Management
* Operations Research
* Industrial Engineering
* Program Management
* Shall be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance throughout the period of performance
Applicants selected may be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
STI-TEC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at HR@sti-tec.com or you may call us at 1+918.583.9900.