Quality Tech I
Employment Type: Full-Time
Quality Tech I
You will like working for us as we have amazing people and a highly collaborative culture. Global success hasn't changed our tight-knit feel - we've simply grown into a larger, more diverse family. We have thousands of jobs around the globe and encourage all of our associates to chase their dreams without having to find them in another company - it truly is a special place.
While reporting directly to the Market Quality Manager and Plant Manager, the following job description outlines the essential functions of each level of role within the Quality department. The following lists are not exhaustive, and the employee in each of these roles is expected to assume any and all duties assigned by management irrespective of whether such duties are specifically included in the following.
Day to day responsibilities include:
* Completion of all customer COAs including required offline testing
* Create all labels for finishing department on assigned shift
* Lead daily audits of 'hot spot' areas including:
* Coating Department Critical to Quality Parameters
* Secondary audit of press pull sheets
* Additional Layered audits assigned my management team
* Responsible to review and approve of AQL samples for positive release of jobs- escalate to Quality Tech III for decision as needed
* Lead internal sorting initiatives as required
* Collect all internal reject data and trend for analysis
* Assist in customer complaint root cause corrective action
* Assist with implementation of Infinity software across facility
* Participate as active member of Quality Pillar team
* Must be able to speak, read, and write English
* 2+ years' experience in packaging with understanding of print quality standards
* Good problem solving and decision-making skills
* High attention to detail and accuracy
* Lifting up to 45 lbs. repetitively
* Standing 6 Plus hours per day.
* Inside conditions, extremes of heat (up to 100 degrees in the summer) humidity, noise from production machinery (below 85 DSP)
We care about the health and wellness of you and your family. That is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that makes it easier to manage your health and provide financial security for you and your family.
Apply today and help us get stronger!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any legally protected characteristic.