Residential Technician -
Employment Type: Full-Time
SouthLight Healthcare is a non-profit organization providing top quality care for substance use and mental health disorders as vital components of whole person care in the communities we serve. We have proudly served the Triangle area and beyond since 1970.
Our residential treatment program for pregnant women and mothers with dependent children located in Garner, NC is seeking full-time Residential Technicians to work the 6 pm to 6 am shift.
* Providing transportation
* Monitoring resident compliance with program rules and requirements
* Coordinating activities with other staff to ensure that scheduled activities occur
* Completing documentation (shift logs, incident reports)
* Providing child care when necessary
* Ability to be a driver of a 8 and/or 16 passenger van; CDL not required, but a plus
* High School Diploma or GED
* Knowledge of substance use and addiction preferred
* Must be available to work overnight 6 pm - 6 am.
* Must be available to attend monthly supervision meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month from 6 pm-7:30 pm
We invite you to submit an online application, or call/visit our Human Resource office. Visit www.southlight.org under Careers to apply.
SouthLight is an Equal Opportunity Employer