PSR Assoc, Float Pool
Employment Type: Full-Time
CURRENT SPECTRUM HEALTH TEAM MEMBERS - Please apply through Find Jobs from your Workday team member account. This career site is for Non-Spectrum Health team members only.
Provides clerical support to assist in the delivery of quality health care services.
* Serves as a concierge - greets and communicates with patients or visitors, including collecting payments and co-payments.
* Performs clerical functions, including, but not limited to: answers telephone/switchboard; schedules routine patient appointments; orders supplies; generates no-show and recall letters; processes/sorts mail and produces end-of-day reports. May need to document patient phone call in EHR for call routing/resolution.
* Performs patient registration and check-in: confirms patient demographic and insurance information; assists patients with kiosk registration. Performs patient check-out: schedules follow-up appointments or confirms future appointments.
* Maintains patient medical records according to standards; uploads Right Fax documents into EPIC. Responsible for basic EMR/HER scanning.
* Actively participates in safety initiatives and risk mitigating measures where appropriate and completes all position and unit safety related competencies and requirements on a timely basis.
* Required High School Diploma or equivalent
* Preferred Vocational/Technical One year certificate from college or technical school (based on Spectrum Health entity and department).
SITE - Lakeland Hospital - Niles - 31 N St Joseph Ave - Niles
Float Pool - Watervliet
Weekly Scheduled Hours
Hours of Work
Monday - Friday
Spectrum Health requires all team members to receive the COVID-19 vaccinations subject to certain exclusions based on the team member's job category. Spectrum Health is committed to granting reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable laws.
Accommodation Notice: If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation in Spectrum Health's application process. Contact us at 616-486-SHHR (7447).
Spectrum Health grants equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected
category. See more here.