Employment Type: Full-Time
SPS Commerce is looking for an Business Systems Administrator / Certified Salesforce Administrator to join our Customer Experience Solutions team. You will be responsible for supporting and maintaining Enterprise-wide/business applications associated with the collection, retrieval, accessibility, and usage of data for internal department planning and activities. You'll work with your team and others to identify areas that help drive efficiencies within Salesforce for our Customer Success department.
Why Join SPS?
We solve retail supply chain problems by cutting through inefficiency with innovation and automation. At SPS we empower retailers, suppliers, distributors, grocers, and logistics partners to work better together with our people, our process, and our tech products. We have the world's largest retail network, and we don't just lead the industry, we are the industry.
At SPS, we believe every employee makes a difference. We ensure employees have the tools, resources and training to explore new ideas and execute them. Our success comes from playing as a team and always playing to win. Careers don't just grow here, they're made here.
Does This Sound Like You?
* You are extremely collaborative, love to learn, and want to grow together
* You are excited about Salesforce enhancement, optimization, and modernization
* You excel at creative problem solving and thinking outside the box
In this role, you'll be responsible for supporting and maintaining enterprise-wide/business applications associated with the collection, retrieval, accessibility, and usage of data for internal department planning and activities for our users within our Customer Success organization.
* Work with business users to refine requirements for enhancements and translate the business needs into technical design for the implementation and extension of the application system.
* Common activities include dimension & hierarchy management, user authentication & authorization, data import & archival, job scheduling, and ad hoc troubleshooting.
* Oversees data management related to the application, opportunities, dashboards and reporting, and mass imports and exports of data using the API or various import tools.
* Creates reports and dashboards for business teams; fulfill miscellaneous reporting requests.
* Managing daily support requests while meeting SLA requirements.
* Managing 3rd party applications that integrate with salesforce.com platform.
* Design, develop and maintain system solutions involving complex workflows rules, validation rules and custom workflows, etc.
What Experience and Skills do I Need?
* Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 4 years of related experience OR 6 year of professional experience working within a systems related role.
* 1 year of Salesforce Administration
* Salesforce Admin Certification
* Clear, concise, and confident communicator (verbal, non-verbal, written)
* Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upward
* Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
EOE including veterans/disability