CRM Marketing Associate
Employment Type: Full-Time
About the Team
The Customer Engagement team at Stitch Fix is responsible for maximizing the value of each active customer by delivering relevant and cohesive messages across all surface areas (traditional and non-traditional marketing channels). The Customer Engagement team has three pillars to enable the business's success: Customer Communications, Customer Initiatives and Customer Health.
At its core, Stitch Fix is a personalization service, and the Customer Communications team leverages data and insights to bring that same level of personalization to our marketing. The Customer Initiatives team is responsible for working with the different lines of business and the product team to infuse the lens of the customer in everything that we do. And, the Customer Health team is responsible for identifying and solving for unique moments in the customer lifecycle that have a disproportionate impact on value.
About the Role
As an Associate on the Customer Communications Team, you will have exposure and input into the full customer journey of the Women's Stitch Fix line of business, and all outbound outreach via three high-impact channels (email, push and direct mail). We are looking for someone who can use that knowledge to uplevel how we execute, analyze and optimize our multi-channel campaigns.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will:
* Craft compelling communications to develop a relationship with our clients, rooted in growing lifetime client value (annual spend, net promoter score, etc)
* Own the creative brief process, collaborating closely with our creative, merchandising, and marketing partners to bring communications to life that drive business results
* Develop the creative testing plan to understand which messages and creative designs best resonate with our customers-rooted in A/B testing best practices
* Uncover and deliver client insights through the ownership of our weekly email, push and direct mail reporting
* Support the day-to-day execution of email and push notification campaigns, including technical campaign setup and quality assurance
* Become an expert in executing flawless and technologically-advanced campaigns via our email, push and direct mail service providers, often working on our most complex campaigns
* Have the opportunity to collaborate with a diverse set of partners within Marketing, including Creative, Marketing Technology, Algorithms, and all members of the Customer Engagement team
We're excited about you because
* You have 3+ years of experience or relevant internships in Marketing or Email Marketing and are passionate about jumping in and learning in a fast-paced environment.
* You are comfortable working with large datasets, using data to substantiate your proposals and frame your perspective.
* You have experience giving constructive creative asset feedback, grounded in creating the best possible experience for the customer.
* You have experience presenting complex topics to technical and non-technical teams.
* You have the ability to learn proprietary and third-party technical systems quickly.
* You possess outstanding work ethic, ability to perform under pressure, meet deadlines, and deliver multiple tasks on time.
* You have a natural ability to collaborate well with others across the organization & thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced & highly-fluid environment.
* You are willing to work PST hours to collaborate with teammates and partners.
Why you'll love working at Stitch Fix...
* We are a group of bright and kind people who are motivated by challenge. You can be your authentic self here and are empowered to encourage others to do the same!
* We are a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of tech & fashion, redefining retail for the next generation
* We are a technologically & data-driven business
* We are committed to our clients & connected through our vision of Transforming the way people find what they love
* We love solving problems, thinking creatively & trying new things
* We believe in autonomy & taking initiative
* We are challenged, developed & have meaningful impact
* We take what we do seriously. We don't take ourselves seriously
* We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
* We offer competitive compensation packages & comprehensive health benefits
* You will be proud to say that you work for Stitch Fix & will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
About Stitch Fix
Stitch Fix is an online personal style service for men, women and kids combining art & science to disrupt & redefine the retail industry. We're the first fashion retailer to blend expert styling, proprietary technology & unique product to deliver a refined & deeply personalized shopping experience. We leverage vast amounts of client data to make decisions throughout the company. All of this results in a simple, powerful offering to our customers & a successful, growing business. We believe we are only scratching the surface of our opportunity; & were looking for incredible people to contribute! We'd love for you to help us carry on the trend.