Employment Type: Full-Time
Stripe exists to expand internet commerce and allow greater access to the online economy. We believe that talent is distributed equally but opportunity is not, and we aim to break down barriers to access by making it easy for new businesses and nonprofits to get started and equipping them with the tools they need to grow.
We believe that building an inclusive environment and establishing equitable people programs and practices at Stripe is essential for us to build the best products and foster the greatest economic opportunity for our users. We're committed to doing this, and to help us, we are looking to build a team of recruiters focused on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI). This team will be responsible for supporting, planning, developing, coordinating, and executing on recruiting strategies related to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, including sourcing top of funnel, knowledge sharing best practices with the wider team, and working alongside our DEI team to set longer-term inclusive recruiting strategies.
## You will:
* Develop and execute scalable recruiting strategies to attract and hire a diverse slate of candidates
* Measure the impact of our recruiting approach and initiatives using qualitative and quantitative methods.
* Partner with hiring teams and the wider recruiting team to build effective sourcing strategies and interview processes related to DEI, including the use of job boards, social media, referrals, etc.
* Serve as a subject matter expert to the Recruiting team, hiring managers, and org leaders on integrating inclusive hiring practices into our recruiting operations
* Write structured recruiting plans with identified key deliverable & timelines and hold teams accountable for progress using a formal tracking process
## The ideal candidate will have:
* A proven track record of driving DEI innovation, finding new solutions in hiring, and implementing new programs across recruiting that lead to tangible results
* Knowledge of how to use data to influence recruiting strategy and execution and tell compelling stories about organizational impact
* 5+ years of experience working across recruiting orgs, managing and prioritising multiple searches, projects, and client relationships
* The resilience, empathy, and determination to advocate for underrepresented groups in a recruiting context
* Excellent communication skills and a strong collaborative attitude