Employment Type: Full-Time
* Paid Relocation*
* Install Bonuses Available*
Sunpro is seeking a Battery Tech for our Valdosta, GA territory! The Sunpro battery tech is responsible for installing residential and light commercial photovoltaic (PV) systems. The Sunpro tech provides excellent service and ensuring a positive customer experience. Sunpro offers paid training, plenty of overtime opportunities, and a laid-back culture.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Ensure customer satisfaction above all else.
* Install electrical service equipment, wiring, and devices required for the installation of residential and light commercial solar PV systems.
* Install projects as contracted and designed.
* Obtain all required materials to complete assigned project, including renting special construction equipment.
* Proper installation of required materials.
* All electrical work meets or exceeds current National Electrical Code as well as local jurisdiction requirements.
* All projects are completed in a workman-like manner.
* Resolve project, customer, and staff escalations.
* Review project packets for completeness and accuracy.
* Ensure a quality installation experience for the customer.
* Troubleshoot PV systems and resolve electrical issues.
* Oversee and effectively communicate with local inspectors.
* Ensure all projects pass jurisdiction requirements.
* Communicate and coordinate with territory Project Manager and Coordinator.
* Maintain and enforce safety and training programs.
* Work independently with minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment.
* Reports directly to the Project Manager.
* Create a positive work environment.
Qualifications & Requirements
* Must have one-year battery installation experience
* Solar experience is a plus but not mandatory
* Must be a motivated team player, looking to succeed.
* Ability to calculate total load amperage ratings, wattages, KW & KVA sizes.
* Ability to perform physical requirements of the project.
* Ability to read and interpret and line drawings.
* Professional appearance and demeanor, with excellent communication skills.
* Strong work ethic and grit.
* Valid drivers license and clean driving record.
* Must submit and pass a background check and drug test.
Founded in 2008, Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar in the United States. Sunpro Solar designs, installs, and maintains solar panels on residential and commercial properties. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service, and was ranked #5 for 2020 Solar Power Worlds Magazine Top Solar Rooftop Contractors nationwide.
Sunpro is a drug free work environment. Only candidates able to pass a drug test and a background check providing no evidence of felony or misdemeanor convictions or pending charges will be eligible for hire.
Sunpro is an equal opportunity employer.