Employment Type: Full-Time
Primary Purpose and Essential Functions: Secure and confirm appointments that are marketable to the team. Provide exceptional customer service with all shippers/receivers to encourage and maintain an optimistic and positive perception of our company.
* Ensure all load information is accurate and input correctly into system.
* Decrease loads with unconfirmed times by connecting with appropriate parties to promote coverage & service.
* Ensure all loads are meeting service requirements as defined by the shippers/receivers expectations.
* Coordinate loads with marketable times utilizing knowledge of standard transit processes/protocols.
* Create and develop personal & professional relationships shippers/receivers.
* Proactively communicate with operations & accounts on lane efficiencies that may effect coverage and/or service.
* Ensure the correct communication lines are utilized in a timely fashion when transmitting information to others.
* Proactively work to assist others in achieving the organization's objectives.
* Skills: Must be detail orientated. Must be proficient with MS Office applications (excel, word, outlook, etc.) Must possess outstanding telephone skills. Must be able to set priorities. Must possess excellent time management skills. Must be able to work in a fast-paced team environment. Must be able to adapt to changing priorities.
* Education: High School Diploma or GED required.
* Experience Required: Previous customer service experience required. Previous experience in transportation industry preferred.