Inside Sales Support Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-Time
Focus on sales and support of a set of existing customer and potential accounts in a specific geography to sales growth while improving the customer's experience from Synagro's services Division. The position will work also to identify and close new business opportunities and to expand/renew/extend current customer service agreements.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
* Qualification and closing of new sales opportunities under $600,000 in annual revenue. Sales leads will be generated by Area Sales Managers, VP Sales, Company operations staff, Web Site leads, or other sources.
* Prepare proposals, Sales Order creations, and submittals to customers
* Coordination with operations, technical services, financial, and other Company personnel;
* Perform general administrative and clerical duties, and payroll as needed;
* Manage the scale for all material shipments at the site along with logistics for the site's internal outbound trucks;
* Submit business expenses, create purchase orders for site expenses;
* Track Sales revenue and project site expenses using a Microsoft Excel based budget program
* Develop and continue positive relationships with potential and current clients, customers, and vendors.
* Bachelor's degree preferred but may substitute for suitable relevant experience;
* High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) required;
* Previous Sales experience and/or Administrative Assistant experience preferred;
* Attention to detail and strong coordination skills are essential;
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with all levels of personnel including executive management;
* Technologically savvy; knowledgeable about modern technology; proficient in Microsoft Office