Employment Type: Full-Time
We're continuing to redefine the future of wireless and looking for an experienced creative visionary to help us do it.
As the Un-carrier, we changed wireless forever. We abolished barriers, cut the BS and eliminated mind-bending costs and complexities. We sparked a wireless revolution. We led by example and forced an entire industry to follow. But this was just the start.
At our core - we love our customers. We put people first, treat them right and change the rules in their favor. We're a company with a beating heart that sees people over numbers, that celebrates differences - knowing we're better together than apart, and a company inspired to change the world for the better.
Our future is in redefining wireless. Not what is, but what will be. In bringing choice, value and simplicity to customers in entirely new ways. In reimaging a connected world for all - without limits. And while other companies focus on who much they can charge… we dream of what customers can do. Frictionless, end-to-end experiences. On their terms. Technology in the service of people. Not the other way around.
It's this unstoppable mindset and our mission of becoming the best in the world at connecting customers to their world. That inspires us every day.
And we believe the power of real-time content is exponential and growing. Creative is judged at the speed of a thumb flick, and with less than 6 seconds to tell a story, the work better be interstellar. Good creative and good execution tell stories cross-platform, through sequential narratives, experiences, and offers, but it's all connected. It brings the brand to life in ways that engage and drive an authentic conversation. It's purposeful, impactful and always elevates the brand.
Okay, enough about us. The rest of this is about what you're capable of and the next step YOU want to take in your career.
* Bachelor's degree in UX design, marketing, advertising, or other design-related fields.
* 4-7 years in user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar UX-related role.
* Portfolio of work with major brands and experience creating user-centered design solutions and UX/UI design expertise.
* Collaborate with copywriters and designers of the team to develop holistic creative design solutions.
* Experience in conducting user research or partnering with an UX researcher.
* Ability to provide innovative creative ideas while adhering to brand guidelines.
* Fluency in best practices for information architecture, interaction design, and user design process, and testing techniques.
* Fluency in Adobe XD, Sketch, and/or other UX Prototyping software. Other design software includes: Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Microsoft PowerPoint
Your role is about future proofing and relentlessly evolving our base creative. From email to direct mail, we're looking for an experienced Senior Designer who can work closely with the Creative Director, Art Directors and Designers to build our base communications! From content expressions and digital story-telling all the way to demand gen and offers, your job will be to help develop creative coming out of our Marketing and advertising channels in support of marketing initiatives. We're looking for a creative who can do it all in UX design: concept, wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and most importantly, execution.
You will work with the T | Studios senior leadership, marketing leaders, and the creative, digital and production groups to build industry leading base communications. This role also requires an ability to work closely with leaders within T | Studios to translate their thinking and/or strategy into creative executions, presentations and engaging content.
* Build compelling brand-right experiences for our base creative from email to direct mail.
* Create user-centered designs through research, business requirements, and usability testing.
* Take the brief to build use cases, personas, and creative solutions.
* Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups that are optimized for responsive design.
* Champion human-centered design. Enhance design by improving usability, accessibility, innovation, and interaction.
* Work independently and proactively. You can take a brief or a conversation and turn it into an idea. You know when to collaborate with other designers, researchers, and developers.
* Present your team's work thoroughly and thoughtfully to the Creative Director and senior leadership. Communicate standard methodologies for design and reasoning behind UX decisions.
* T-Mobile's success is due to our ability to craft a motivational story around people and our purpose. We create content that speaks with people - not at them. You should be able to design and steer work toward this mission.
* You relish the opportunity to be consistently creative. You work well under pressure, can deliver on steep timelines, and always keep an eye on the larger narrative.
* Aren't precious about your work. Don't get us wrong - we want passionate Creative thinkers. But we also want Creatives seasoned enough to know when to push back, when to take feedback, and when to move on.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.