Key Accounts Manager - Oncology
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Key Accounts Manager - Oncology is responsible for developing and implementing strategies and tactics that generate profitable sales volume and fully achieve shipment and revenue plans. The Key Account Manager - Oncology is responsible for market development of targeted high decile (HD) accounts and Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) deemed important in building additional clinician awareness and advocacy for more favorable payer outcomes while assisting the field team in achieving their sales quota. The Key Account Manager - Oncology will provide leadership in collaboration with the Product Specialists to develop the full potential in targeted accounts. This individual must be able to establish credibility and build relationships quickly within both VA and Commercial accounts. This position requires strong leadership and collaboration skills to ensure that individual account strategy is well developed and successfully executed. A strong relationship with field and internal departments is required to ensure that process and procedure are appropriate and that company resources are leveraged to achieve success.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
* Assist in execution of product deployment strategy and tactics to attain monthly, quarterly and annual Oncology sales goals
* Leadership in development of a collaborative approach to targeting and opening new business as well as development of full referral potential
* Educate all levels of key accounts on the identified products and services offered by Tactile Medical
* Demonstrate and assist in providing exceptional customer service and timely response to concerns or complaints
* Development and implementation of an execution plan to realize the full Oncology referral potential of each targeted account.
* Establish and utilize reports to: track account sales volume, identify incremental growth opportunities, support marketing programs, and track key metrics to monitor success. Analyze results to measure effectiveness, benefit, and improvement changes where required
* Ensure all activity has impact generating incremental referrals and sales volume
* Ensure follow-through by leading and managing activity from inception to completion
* Schedule and conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with AD, RM's, DM's and VP of Sales reviewing progress
* Coordinate all activities in targeted accounts
* Perform all job duties while adhering to HIPAA requirements
Education & Experience:
* Minimum of four year degree in related industries with proven successful applicable experience
* Clinical expertise and proven experience supporting training clinicians or associates
* Previous experience with a demonstrated track record of success in VA and Commercial channels
* Intensive travel required - 75%
Knowledge & Skills:
* Strong knowledge of the VAMC system protocol and commercial purchasing process beneficial
* Demonstrated ability to identify and develop strong relationships within High Decile accounts and recruit University based KOLs
* Team builder - foster teamwork and collaboration in the field and with the internal team
* Highly effective selling, negotiation and account development skills
* Understanding of lymphedema, cancer treatment protocols, support care and survivorship
* Superior communication and presentation skills
* Strong in Microsoft Office Suite products
* Exceptional time management skills needed to maximize customer face-to-face time and insure coordination of efforts to drive new account openings and account penetration.
* Time Management
* Team Work
It is the policy of Tactile Medical to provide equal opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Tactile Medical will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.