2021 Summer Internship - Regulatory Advertising and Promotion
Employment Type: Full-Time
To recruit an enthusiastic digital marketing intern to join our Advertising & Promotion Operations team to provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. This internship will help you acquire omnichannel marketing, Electronic Approval System (EAS) and business insight skills, together with providing you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience to ensure you are prepared to enter a fast-paced work environment.
The role will provide you with the following opportunities to:
* Support the Digital Strategy (modular approach & end to end solution), tool assessment and development, system roadmap strategy and maintenance
* Support awareness and development campaigns for the Brand Portals through to implemention for Transformation phase
* Analyse the meta-data and information stored in the EAS to identify and where appropriate, implement areas for development or improvement following the integration of users from Zinc to PromoMats
* Provide guidance and support to external vendors and internal stakeholders with regards to the use of the system
The primary responsibilities are to plan innovative process & system solutions including specific requirements for the Brand Portals, according to business requirements, future needs & deliver operational excellence, in a dynamically changing environment.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Head of A&P Operations, A&P BU Lead, A&P Adherence and Engagement Lead and the Project and Communications Lead and other required functions both within International and the US.
* Ability to research and provide insights into developing and implementing marketing strategies, digital asset management and omnichannel marketing technology solutions.
* Contribute with development and expansion of marketing channels, with specific attention to developments through requirements gathering, for the future state of the Brand Portals.
* Support the development of the modular approach for global marketing campaigns, aligned to Advertising and Promotion regulatory guidelines outside of the US and the review and approval of them in the electronic approval system (EAS) Veeva PromoMats.
* Facilitate the implementation of agreed standards, KPIs and quality metrics for commercial content to ensure relevant insights are used to regularly re-assess commercial digital strategy.
* Support the A&P Operations team to focus on the overall priorities for the business, to maximize customer engagement and satisfaction
* Support the BU Lead in collaboration with technical vendors and librarian function to define requirements and technical roadmap
* Assess & support operational excellence improvements in the electronic approval system (PromoMats) to provide suggestions and implement ways of ensuring a consistent approach to recording information in the PromoMats for the Ex-US platform
* Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers, meeting regularly with management and stakeholders to feedback insights
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
* Experience in digital marketing
* Experience in project management
* Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Attention to detail - exceptional customer/stakeholder service skills are required
* Problem-Solving Skills - ability to understand complex issues and propose achievable solutions.
* Analytical: Strong competency in strategic thinking, demonstrated analytics and data-driven project delivery experience
* Communication Skills - ability to express one's self clearly and concisely
* Organizational Skills - proven planning, time management, and scheduling skills. Ability to work independently, take initiative and coordinate resources to drive tasks to deadlines. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with demonstrated ability to delegate & juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
* Interpersonal Flexibility - ability to adapt to other personalities in a respectful manner that is conducive to goal achievement
* Presentation skills - create and deliver presentations with appropriate messaging and focused recommendations.
Paid Intern (Fixed Term) (Trainee)