Clinical Office Specialist / CNA
Employment Type: Full-Time
When it comes to working in healthcare, the grass isn't greener - it's Tan-ner! With so many choices of places to work, why not be part of the clinic with a 110-year tradition of caring for our patients and our employees. Tanner Clinic hires kind, warm, positive individuals whose very nature is service-oriented and who enjoy working with people in a professional atmosphere.
Description: Clinical Office Specialist/CNA needed for busy multi-specialty health care clinic in Layton, Utah. Working COVID Clinic. Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-7pm with some Saturdays if desired.
* Receive phone calls and respond to patient concerns.
* Obtain prior authorizations for prescriptions and procedures.
* Schedule follow-up appointments for physician.
* Assist with other office duties as needed per supervisor.
* Room patients, perform vital signs and obtain patient medical histories.
* Stocking/cleaning exam rooms and office.
* CNA certification or 1 year medical office experience required.
* Electronic Medical Records experience helpful.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* High school diploma.
* Excellent keyboarding and computer skills.
* Able to work independently and with minimal supervision.