Health & Justice Administrator
Employment Type: Full-Time
Working at TASC: At TASC, we serve people who have cases in courts, corrections, and family service systems across Illinois and we help people move beyond their involvement in these systems, rebuild their lives, and connect to positive supports in the community. When you work with TASC, youre part of a team committed to reducing peoples involvement with the justice system, increasing health and recovery, and advancing racial and social justice. We also strive to reform systems through public policy work in Illinois and nationally, and through our consulting services across the globe.
In this position, you will be part of TASCs agency infrastructure, whose departments collectively assure the overall quality, fiscal responsibility, effectiveness, and impact of TASCs work, and work to advance our mission to build a healthier, safer, and more just society.
We are currently looking for full-time Administrator First Responder Consulting and Training:
Summary: This position is responsible for the management of consulting, training and technical assistance projects at the intersection of justice and health policy. The Administrator will work independently with both internal staff and external partners, agencies, consultants, trainers and organizations to accomplish this work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Manages consulting, training and technical assistance projects designed to build first responder & community behavioral health linkages, reduce recidivism and build community recovery.
* Develops consulting and technical assistance business.
* Provides high-quality technical assistance/educational activities including on-site and remote training, technical assistance and coaching, research, writing (short and long documents), conducting interviews and developing and giving presentations.
* Works extensively with consulting clients, project partners and funders, cultivating positive, productive relationships and providing good customer service.
* Develops project documentation, narratives and budgets for consulting and training projects and contracts.
* Presents regular updates on existing and potential projects through the development and maintenance of appropriate reports and tools, as well as in supervision and team meetings.
* Ensures timely completion/delivery of quality contract deliverables, including system integration plans, action plans, and financial reports, consulting services and related services and products through coordination with TASC staff, consultants and external partners.
* Ensures privacy of confidential information and materials including proprietary business and protected client matters.
* Bachelors degree required; Master's degree preferred in public health, public policy, criminology or related field; 3-5 years of experience in relevant fields including the safety net health system and the justice system field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Consulting experience preferred. Strong project and financial management skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to cultivate and sustain relationships with diverse partners
* Ability to articulate and attend to big picture issues, while managing detailed, day-to-day concerns
* Ability to prepare written materials for various audiences, including reports and correspondences.
* Ability to work flexible hours and travel up to 25% of work schedule (evening/weekend hours).
* Ability to handle multiple tasks in an extremely fast paced environment.
Our benefits package includes:
* Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
* Paid Time Off/Sick Time
* Core holiday calendar year
* Tuition Reimbursement
* 403 B (retirement plan)
If you are interested in this position, please visit the TAC website at