Well Service Pump Technician
Employment Type: Full-Time
TechnipFMC is a global leader in the energy industry, specialized in subsea and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 20000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Inspect, maintain and troubleshoot Well Service Pump (WSP) assets in the field. The WSP Tech II will focus on performing repairs on Power Ends. The WSP Technician II role will serve as a trainer for WSP Tech I in developing skills and knowledge related to the Fluid End. Maintain a strong focus on Health, Safety and Environment as well as quality of work being performed.
You are meant for this job if:
* Canadian -High School Diploma or equivalent. International - Qualifying Certificate or equivalent.
* Require hands on training in repair of Power Ends or comparable tech training.
* Valid driver's license
* Demonstrated ability to read, write and speak English
* Basic PC skills
* Demonstrate strong mechanical aptitude
* Demonstrate efficient use of hand tools - manual, pneumatic and electric
* Demonstrated Commitment to Health, Safety and Environment
* Must be able and willing to travel
* May not have any active positive discipline records within the past 6 months, or scored a 'Needs Improvement' on most recent performance appraisal
* Must display good customer relations skills
* Demonstrate understanding of precision measuring
Your future at TechnipFMC
* Potential career path
* Global mobility opportunities
* Training and development
* Diverse and international team
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
'As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to age, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran, marital status or any other plurality.'