Sales Learning and Development Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Sales Learning and Development Manager
Location: New York City
Templafy is a successful fast-growing SaaS company with global operations. We are passionate about improving document creation processes and workflows and are continually advancing our product to best serve our customers. We are first-to-market in our space and have established a leading reputation with a growing customer base of global enterprises. Our innovation and unique product has raised over $60 million in funding from Insight Venture Partners and Dawn Capital, and our recent acquisitions have included the companies iWRITER and Napp.
We have offices in Copenhagen, Eindhoven, Berlin, New York, London, and Sydney. We are growing fast, with an international team of over 300 colleagues who represent more than 50 different nationalities. Templafy is an exciting, fast-paced and enthusiastic workplace where every day presents new challenges.
If you want to get an insider's view of life in Templafy take a look at our Inside Templafy posts here.
What we're looking for:
The Sales Learning and Development Manager will focus on behavioral outcomes and measurable results related to sales readiness programs, specifically around product knowledge, selling skills, coaching, and new hire onboarding. You'll be responsible for designing, developing, and delivering sales learning and development curricula that drives a robust knowledge transfer to our global customer-facing teams.
Reporting to the Global Director Sales Enablement, you will assess all sales and customer team learning and current curriculum to evaluate if the content meets current and future needs. You'll lead the charge in designing, developing, and delivering internal customized, interactive training that uses a blended learning modality.
The goal is to ensure our sales and customer success teams are equipped with content, tools, and training to differentiate and sell Templafy solutions.
* Assess learning content and current curriculum to evaluate if the content meets current and future needs.
* Design, develop, and deliver internal customized, interactive training that uses a blended learning modality.
* Expand and improve new hire onboarding programs to create roles specific positive new hire experiences that evaluate client readiness and reduces ramp time.
* Design and build learning and coaching programs that develop selling skills across the global team.
* Evaluate the success and outcomes of learning experiences and programs.
* Maintain all learning content so that it is current and fit for purpose.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Demonstrates a passion for learning and continually develops and applies knowledge of adult learning principles and facilitation skills to best meet learners' needs.
* Experienced in building results-driven curricula in blended modalities (eLearning, instructor led, coaching) with scalability to meet the needs of various teams.
* Experience building and managing role-specific sales onboarding programs.
* Applies innovative approaches to design, update, and improve learning content that enhances the learning experience and on-the-job application.
* Understanding of common learning and development modalities (e.g., ADDIE, Bloom's Taxonomy etc.)
* Manages competing priorities and adapts to changes in project timelines.
* Ability to identify skill gaps and formulate learning objectives based on interviews with project stakeholders.
* Experience in developing and managing sales competency models and learning paths for sales roles.
* Minimum of 3 years in a sales training role
* Experience supporting enterprise - direct sales, channel partner sales, and consumer driven sales learning
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Strong facilitation skills
* Team player that excels in a fast-paced working environment
What else to know:
This position is a great opportunity to join, influence and impact a company in rapid growth with rising organizational and development opportunities. You will become a key part in the overall commercial strategy, and your work will have direct influence on the revenue growth of the company. We offer a dynamic and fun working environment that can be expected with a start-up in the center of Copenhagen.
Templafy is a workplace of belongingness. To us this means that you have a voice, you dare to speak up, and your voice is heard. We focus on offering an environment that allows all employees to feel that they belong regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or other status.