Employment Type: Full-Time
The Boar's Head Resort seeks applications for a full time/part time Server position at the newly renovated restaurant- The Mill Room.
The Server position will be responsible for the following:
* Follow and satisfy the Forbes Service Standards
* Take orders, answer questions about menu items and deliver food and beverages.
* Make recommendations for accompanying wines.
* Acquire and practice exceptional menu/wine knowledge and up-selling techniques.
* Maintain Boar's Head standards during service and at all times.
* Closely monitor guest dining experiences and report any issues to Restaurant Manager.
* Follow department opening/closing procedures.
* Maintain impeccable cleanliness standards.
* Create guest checks and payments.
* Attend training sessions and complete training project tasks.
Qualified applicants will meet the following requirements:
* At least 1 year of serving experience in a fine dining restaurant.
* Polite, friendly demeanor.
* Neat, clean appearance.
* Willing to follow rules for sanitary food service.
* Ability to work quickly and efficiently to provide prompt, effective service.
* Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as required.
* At least 21years old to serve alcohol.