Employment Type: Full-Time
If you're looking for a career that offers innovation and values its co-workers then join our growing team at our Denver, PA facility.
We are currently seeking reliable candidates who enjoy working outdoors and completing hands-on work. If you are interested in working for a company where you can use your current skills or learn new skills than High Concrete Group LLC may have the career opportunity for you.
Final Finish Workers (Sandblasters) are needed for our pre-cast concrete operation in our Final Finishing department. Available shifts vary based on business needs.
Entry level candidates are encouraged to apply. We are willing to train candidates who demonstrate aptitude for our type of work.
Job requirements include:
* The ability to use an air-supplied respirator for at least 75% of the work shift
* The ability to pass a respirator physical
* Attention-to-detail in order to sandblast concrete pieces according to approved finishes
* A valid driver's license is required.
* The ability to meet daily production goals in a team-oriented environment
* The ability to stand 90-95% of work shift
* The ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs of pressure hose throughout the shift
* The ability to wear a full sandblast suit with an air supplied sandblast hood
* Concrete and/or construction experience preferred - Sandblasting experience a real plus!
* Basic math & measurement skills needed as well as flexibility to work outdoors
* Familiarity reading blue prints is a plus!
General Duties include:
* Operating hand power tools; concrete saw, hammer, drills, and grinders
* Floating/rubbing finish to dry concrete
* Rubbing and patching of finished concrete
* Learning how to maintain proper uniformity for color and texture on assigned pieces
Working for The High Companies:
High Concrete Group LLC combines innovation, proven technology, more than three-quarters of a century's experience as a precast company, and nearly 50 years as a precaster.
* Tuition Assistance with 100 percent reimbursement for approved courses and degree programs which are job related and approved in advance by your supervisor.
* Employee Assistance Program provides professional, confidential assistance for any type of personal issue you or your eligible dependents are experiencing.
* High Family Foundation Scholarship is awarded annually to the children of High co-workers working at least 1,000 hours per year and employed for at least two years. Recipients are awarded $4,000 for each year they are enrolled in a two- or four-year accredited degree program.
* Good Measure Award is presented periodically to an individual or team from each of the High companies who exemplifies The High Philosophy and who has gone above and beyond normal job responsibilities to provide 'Good Measure.'
* Excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision available for full-time coworkers. Vacation is offered to regular full-time coworkers and is earned annually on your anniversary date. You may carry over a portion of your hours into the next anniversary year.
* 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match.