Employment Type: Full-Time
The Leadperson - Setup Crew in the Structural Building is responsible for daily planning, directing, training, implementation and general supervision of his/her assigned area. Accountable to meet production schedules within budgeted allocations, and to meet the above responsibilities while insuring conformance to safety and quality standards. Accountable to maintain a demonstrated ability to perform all the functions/operations of those positions within the department: Journeyman and Production Worker.
The ideal candidate possesses the following qualifications:
* High School Diploma or GED
* Minimum of one (1) to three (3) years in precast/pre-stress concrete industry
* Valid Drivers License
* Good communication skills and able to lead a team
* Ability to train new and current co-workers
* Bilingual English and Spanish a plus
* Train and develop new co-workers for on-the-job training, safety rules, and company policies and procedures
* Assist in planning and directing crew's daily activities
* Pre-pland daily and weekly deck schedules for ordering parts, assisting sequence scheduling of products produced in his/her area
* Oversee and assists in performing the general set-up, cage tieing or placement, forming, concrete placement and vibration, and finishing of assigned products on a daily basis
* Assist Quality Control Inspector with pre-pour inspection to ensure design compliance has been achieved
Working for The High Companies:
High Concrete Group LLC combines innovation, proven technology, more than three-quarters of a century's experience as a precast company, and nearly 50 years as a precaster.
* Tuition Assistance with 100 percent reimbursement for approved courses and degree programs which are job related and approved in advance by your supervisor.
* Employee Assistance Program provides professional, confidential assistance for any type of personal issue you or your eligible dependents are experiencing.
* High Family Foundation Scholarship is awarded annually to the children of High co-workers working at least 1,000 hours per year and employed for at least two years. Recipients are awarded $4,000 for each year they are enrolled in a two- or four-year accredited degree program.
* Good Measure Award is presented periodically to an individual or team from each of the High companies who exemplifies The High Philosophy and who has gone above and beyond normal job responsibilities to provide 'Good Measure.'
* Excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision available for full-time coworkers. Vacation is offered to regular full-time coworkers and is earned annually on your anniversary date. You may carry over a portion of your hours into the next anniversary year.
* 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match.