Senior Social Media Strategist
Employment Type: Full-Time
At The Integer Group, we're looking for a Senior Social Media Strategist to work from our Denver, CO office. The Senior Social Media Strategist will function as a key member of the Social Media Team at Integer, playing a vital role in creating and implementing cutting-edge, multi-platform digital content strategies for Integer's leading brands. The ideal candidate should possess a broad understanding of all major disciplines of digital marketing with a specialization in social media marketing, social media strategies, content marketing, influencer marketing, and relationship-based marketing (CRM). They're passionate about sparking connections between people and content and dedicated to building the best strategic frameworks for social media initiatives.
To be successful in this role, one must be able to recognize business challenges, be business savvy, as well as be able to transform business objectives and any data into cross-channel content strategies that deliver results. This person should be able to articulate a roll-out plan or comms architecture. This person has their finger on the pulse of the ever-changing digital and social media landscape with a strong point of view to share with clients and colleagues, looking to enact change that pushes our work above expectations.
Our ideal candidate has a positive and proactive presence that is needed to rally a team to produce innovative work. They approach problems with positive energy and love to work collaboratively with other departments (creative, media, etc) to shape and deliver the best work. They have deep experience ideating and concepting across all social platforms. This person is confident working directly with clients and other agency partners while managing multiple challenging projects.
* Collaborating with brand strategists, media and creative teams on integrated program development and execution of social and/or digital content strategy (paid, owned and earned).
* Crafting and implementing hard-working social media strategies designed to improve the full marketing funnel for The Integer Group's brand clients; including social commerce acceleration
* Writing and delivering inspirational social creative briefs/kickoffs for opportunities big and small
* Overseeing and managing complex projects across the social team that lead to solid business results
* Fostering Digital education and enthusiasm within their teams
* Analyzing available insights, including social listening and developing an analysis to inform strategy and activation (both client directives and proactive)
* Identifying and developing business opportunities for new and existing clients
* Manage and foster growth of direct report, a Social Media Manager, whose primary responsibilities include day-to-day management of social media communications, the development of content and reporting/analyzing the performance of a brand's social channels.
* Help drive the growth and culture of a growing social media strategy team through new business support and thought leadership
* Create and share agency case studies, thought leadership articles and point of view pieces for internal and external distribution
* Acting as a subject matter expert on all social channels and digital ecosystems while exploring brand opportunities that leverage changes and optimizations on existing social channels as well as emerging social channels
* Effectively and clearly communicate with internal stakeholders and clients of all levels
Basic Experience Qualifications
* A minimum of 6 - 8 years of related experience within an agency (or similar fast-paced) environment; Digital/social agency experience preferred
* Strong managerial and team building skills preferred
* Strong ability to prioritize for self and others
* Bachelor's Degree in relevant area of study is preferred
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Highly organized and articulate
* Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships and professional presence with both internal and external stakeholders
* Strong presentation and interpersonal communication skills including conflict resolution, consensus-building skills, and leadership abilities
* Strong multi-tasker with the ability to work effectively under tight deadlines in a stressful environment
Required Technical Experience
* Experience developing and launching social media content via communities.
* Demonstrated experience and a passion for the social technology universe (i.e., Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, blogs, RSS, social bookmarking, discussion forums and social media management software)
* Experience with online monitoring and measurement platforms including but not limited to Netbase, Facebook Business Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, Omniture, Google+, YouTube Insights, Google Analytics, HootSuite, TweetDeck and Crimson Hexagon.
* Strong technical background with advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Adobe Design Suite CS4 or CS5; plus a basic understanding of HTML and app development
* Working knowledge of mobile marketing and digital marketing techniques
* Knowledge of web usability best practices, website navigation design and flow, content classification, and content management methods and systems
* Basic knowledge of graphic design best practices and principles for both print and web projects.
At Integer, we believe a diverse organization is a successful one. We've created a diverse, inclusive work environment that celebrates and supports unique individuals and cultures. We also want to set you up for success, not stress. We offer 20 paid holidays in addition to paid time off to give you an ideal work-life balance. And perks at the office makes coming in each day just a little easier!
7245 W. Alaska Dr.
Lakewood, CO 80226
We are the Growth Company.
The challenges that marketers lose sleep over are the very things we dream about: uncovering, creating and sustaining Growth for the brands we work with. We believe in the power of data-driven intelligence to uncover the most rewarding Growth opportunities with our clients and to fuel creativity that delivers results. Our work starts conversations, creates connections and drives conversion that can be measured and optimized in real time through our core capabilities: Retail Experience Design, Retail Marketing, eCommerce & Social Commerce, Connected Commerce Media, Brand Communications & Activation, and Technology & Innovation.
Integer is a key member of Omnicom Group Inc. and Omnicom Commerce Group, and serves as the commerce arm of TBWA\Worldwide. With more than 1,000 data and culture-driven associates in 22 offices around the globe, we are all commonly focused on growth for clients, including AT&T, FedEx, Frito-Lay, Michelin, Nestlé, P&G, PepsiCo, Starbucks and more.
Salary: $80,000 - $95,000 USD
Wage differential is based on seniority, merit, geographic location, education, training and experience - talk with your recruiter to learn more.
Integer offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes the following:
Medical, Dental and Vision
Generous Paid Time Off
401(k) with company match
Dependent-care Spending Account
Health-care Spending Account
Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
Employer Paid Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Hyatt Legal Plan