Employment Type: Full-Time
Ranked among the nation's top 10 Construction Managers by Engineering News-Record, The LiRo Group provides integrated construction, design, and technology solutions for a broad range of public and private sector clients.
We have an immediate need for qualified MEP Inspectors
for a wide-variety of projects throughout New York City. Responsibilities
- Oversee and ensure quality and consistency of construction and all aspects of electrical improvements for major renovations and installations
- Coordinating/documenting multiple contractors regarding all inspections
- Ensure electrical specifications are followed with emphasis on quality and safety.
- Assisting Project Manager in evaluating change order proposals, reviewing contractor submittals and preparing comprehensive daily reports
- Inspect mechanical construction work to ensure conformance with contract documents and all applicable codes and standards
- Performs mechanical inspections per blueprint and/or work instructions
- Preparation of daily narrative reports, contractor time and material records
- Coordination of construction work with facility operations and other stakeholders ensuring the safety and quality of work
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in the construction industry as a Mechanical or Electrical Inspector
- Elevator or Security or Boiler Plant experience a big+
- Proven ability in reading and interpreting blueprints, diagrams and specifications
- Good communication skills and a collaborate approach working with both Client and construction contractor/sub-contractor.
Please visit our website for all of our career opportunities at: https://careers-liro.icims.com
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package and a positive work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer