Wireless Sales Expert
Mobile / Cell Phone Sales with unlimited earning potential
- Big $$$ - Strong performers can earn $75,000+, TOP performers earn into SIX FIGURES ($100,000+) per year!!!
- Prizes - If you’re the elite of the elite, you deserve to be rewarded, don’t you? It isn’t easy, but it is rewarding! We have monthly contests, leadership interactions, and even some pretty amazing surprises.
- Recognition – It’s not easy to be the best out of a few thousand salespeople… but we all know who those few are – do you have what it takes to be on our prestigious Top Ten List?
- Career Promotions - 100% of our Mobile Sales Experts are promoted from this position. If you see yourself as a future leader, the sky is the limit – provided you’ve got the sales figures to back it up!
In this role, you will sell mobile phones, plans, and accessories inside Walmart in the electronics department. This job is about numbers, big numbers, and hitting quotas and goals.
Your days will be approaching Walmart shoppers walking by as well as attracting them to come over to you, engaging them, and ultimately selling them on buying a new phone. You’ll have access to sell all the latest high-end phones as well as a variety of budget-friendly value devices, along with all sales promotions across major carriers (VZW, AT&T, etc.).
Best of all, with our industry-leading, top $ per phone sold, aggressive commission structure, you’re really working for you! The more you sell, the more you earn!
You’ll be selling at your assigned local Walmart(s) for about 40 hours per week, on a retail schedule, but there is some flexibility therein – especially for top producers.
Bottom line: You’re outgoing, persuasive, love being around people, add your strong motivation to “make it big” and your sales ability – and we’ve got a winner! Let’s connect ASAP!
- Sales expertise
- Must own a smartphone with a data plan, and have a decent understanding of how to use it
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be willing to adhere to “retail hours.” Flexibility and willingness to work day shifts, evening shifts, weekends and holidays
- weekly pay, plus extensive commissionable opportunities
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid time off programs
- Discount programs
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 15 pounds
The Revenue Optimization Companies (T-ROC) is a premier wireless sales agency that is headquartered in Coral Gables, Florida. We have thousands of employees across all 50 states, as well as in Puerto Rico. Our expertise is partnering with some of the world’s largest brands to help them sell electronic and wireless products to their customers.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Special Accommodations
T-ROC is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or genetic information. As part of this commitment T-ROC will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please email ADA@trocglobal.com describing the accommodation.
Notice of E-Verify Participation
T-ROC participates in E-Verify. To learn more use this link E-Verify