Employment Type: Full-Time
Style is never in short supply at our more than 1,000 TJ Maxx stores. They all have different products, but the same commitment to the thrill of the find. From designers straight off the runway to statement jewelry, we offer exciting surprises that make the everyday a little more fun. Same with working here. Our environment is ever-changing, yet always encouraging. Each shift is a new opportunity to Discover Different.
Major Area of Responsibility:
* Role models for ARRC Customer Service principles with internal / external customers.
* Supports positive TJX ARRC culture and embodies the ARRC Customer Service Promise.
* Responsible for maintaining the highest level of standards for fixture fulfillment, including right fixture to the right store, cleanliness and floor ready condition when received by stores
* Upholds fixture and supply delivery within the established timeline
* Upholds inventory integrity by following established procedures
* Supports production of revenue generating and expense reduction commodities
* Supports and responds to offloading of trailers containing daily recyclables
* Operates balers ensuring that bale production standards are met
* Extracting boxes and selection process at the baler for reuse
* Unloading fixtures and boxes from trucks using a pallet jack
* Supports various supply production programs as instructed
* Promotes clean and safe environment
* Upholds Best Practices in all areas
Non-Essential Job Functions
* Other duties as assigned
At TJ Maxx there's so much potential to discover something new. A new day means new merchandise, and a fresh chance to reinvent retail. Discover Different means that we want you to bring your whole self and your sense of style to work with you every day-just as Associates do throughout the entire TJX family, which includes Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense.
Discover Different also means we embrace each other's differences and unique perspectives. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.