Account Executive, Pondera - Western US
Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you passionate about the chance to bring your sales experience to a world class company that is market leading for both content and technology? We're looking for an experienced Account Executive with Healthcare program integrity experience to join our Government Team. Join a sales team that is experiencing organic growth at an unprecedented rate. A career as an Account Executive at Thomson Reuters means you'll be able to deliver innovative solutions that impact our customer's business every day. You'll partner with colleagues globally to develop sales strategies for the best products in the market. We have roles available for those who are experienced Account Executive and are passionate about selling market-leading software.
Can be based anywhere in Western US.
About the Role:
In this opportunity as an Account Executive, you will:
* Prospect State Program Integrity, Audit and Medicaid Fraud Control Units for sales of the analytics case management solutions. Participate in product demonstrations, respond RFP's and RFI's and provide subject matter oversight.
* Fulfill new sales performance goals identified in the annual Account Executive compensation plan.
* Participate in pre-sales calls, create and deliver customized presentations (in person or online), provides written proposals (RFP, RFI, RFQ, etc.) and subject-matter expertise for solutions products for individual deals.
* Cultivate, maintain, and engage customers on business products in order to promote usage and revenue growth objectives.
* Provides sales support to Service Delivery and Technical Teams as needed
* Develops C-Level relationships with System Integrators, Resellers, and Business Partners
* Provide territory market and competitive information to Thomson Reuters for internal business decisions and positions.
You're a fit for the role of Account Executive if you:
* Have a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in sales; minimum 3 + years' experience in consultative sales, capturing complex software or services sales, and 3+ years' experience in working with IT systems Integrators and implementations.
* Have experience selling consulting/professional services engagements with proven track record to balance prospecting, existing customer sales and upselling
* Have experience creating accurate sales or P&L forecasts and reports to inform management's strategic decision-making
* Are self-motivated and strong organizational and time management skills to meet urgent timelines.
* Are able to conduct small and large group product demonstrations and other presentations
* Experience with business intelligence systems, analytics, and data warehousing
* In-depth knowledge of local, state & federal government
* Experience partnering with or competing against solutions such as SAS, Optum, IBM, Deloitte, etc.
* Experience working with Medicaid and/or Medicare populations, Welfare/ Eligibility populations, and Commercial/or healthcare
What's in it for you!
At Thomson Reuters, our people are our greatest assets. Here are some of the benefits we offer for your personal and professional growth:
* Perks: You will have the opportunity to work for a company that has a market dominant position for both content and technology and is passionate about giving back to the community.
* Learning & Development: You are will be joining a growing sales team that has the commitment of the company to prioritize organic growth and has made investments to expand the sales team capability.
* Compensation: Base salary and a variable compensation that is directly related to your success
* Benefits: Extraordinary benefits package.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we've been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world's most global news services - Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Dallas-Texas-United States of America;Portland-Oregon-United States of America;Salt Lake City-Utah-United States of America;Seattle-Washington-United States of America