Employment Type: Full-Time
Thrive Global is the leading behavior change SaaS company helping individuals and companies drive high performance from a foundation of well-being, ultimately ending the stress and burnout epidemic. We're leading the global conversation around well-being and performance and developing products and programs that help people go from knowing what to do to actually doing it.
We're building a best-in-class tech team with a passion for our mission and top-notch skills to help us make this a reality. As a Software Engineer who specializes in iOS development, your mission is to help code and deliver our Behavior Change app for iOS.
About Our Code:
100% Swift 5 code base
Multiple apps with SPM based management of shared code
Xcode 13 minimum target with SwiftUI and Combine in production
Automated deploys with every pull request
Who You Are:
* Believes that code clarity is paramount to modern engineering teams.
* Is excited about collaborating with others, engineering and non-engineering, both learning & teaching as Thrive grows.
* A willingness to over time take on a broad set of responsibilities from configuration to design to implementation.
* An experienced product-minded iOS engineer with a proven track-record of using mobile development best practices.
* A solid understanding of how native mobile applications work (including security and session management) and how to integrate data from various back-end services and databases
How You'll Contribute:
* Collaborate with product designers, product managers, and fellow engineers to deliver compelling enterprise and consumer-facing products on the iOS Platform.
* Review code from your teammates, start new repos, and build new features.
* Experience shipping one or more iOS apps, ideally currently available on the Appstore
* Love to write clean, SOLID code and ship quickly
* 2+ years of protocol-oriented software development experience
* 1+ years building iOS applications in Swift 4.0+
* Enjoy learning new system frameworks and APIs
What We Offer:
* Competitive compensation
* Many opportunities to grow within the company and shape our growth strategy
* Medical, vision and dental coverage
* Three weeks vacation + 7 flex holidays (not including regular holidays)
* A human-centric culture inclusive of a range of wellness benefits
* Reaching hundreds of thousands of people (at well known companies) - and making a huge difference in their health and lives
Thrive Global's mission is to end the stress and burnout epidemic by offering companies and individuals sustainable, science-based solutions to enhance well-being, performance, and purpose, and create a healthier relationship with technology. Recent science has shown that the pervasive belief that burnout is the price we must pay for success is a delusion. We know, instead, that when we prioritize our well-being, our decision-making, creativity, and productivity improve dramatically. Thrive Global is committed to accelerating the culture shift that allows people to reclaim their lives and move from merely surviving to thriving.