Analyst - Financial Planning & Analysis
Employment Type: Full-Time
Tiffany is seeking a FP&A Analyst to support the Finance team in Parsippany, NJ. This position will provide both strategic insights and in-depth analysis by working cross functionally across divisions/regions. The Analyst will assist in both the Profit and Loss (P&L) and Capital Annual Planning processes, as well as the consolidation of the quarterly capital forecasts, and the support of key corporate functions.
The ideal candidate will facilitate, consolidate, and analyze forecasts, partner cross functionally with business owners and leadership to ensure plan is completed in an efficient, timely and accurate manner. The Analyst will analyze and assess data to determine the risks and opportunities in relation to overall corporate objectives. Additionally, this role will analyze current operation performance and make recommendations relating to growth and/or cost control opportunities. Also, the Analyst performs ad hoc analysis across divisions/regions and presents recommendations based on analysis.
* BS degree, preferably in Finance or Accounting
* 3-5 years of Financial Planning & Analysis experience
* Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and under tight deadlines
* Strong experience with Microsoft Excel, and able to conduct advance functions