Dir, Ecommerce Strategy & Mgmt
Employment Type: Full-Time
Posting Job Description
The Director e-Commerce Development and Delivery is a leader with a proven track record of leading a team to build, deliver, and support eCommerce platforms. This person is a visionary and will drive Digital Marketing Delivery to further phases. The role requires technical expertise in a complex technology environment with strong business acumen and a strategic solutioning mindset. Candidate is expected to have very strong and polished communication and negotiation skills with experience presenting solutions to leaders. Experience in budget handling is needed.
This person will have an architecture mindset with a focus on further enhancing the Digital Platform roadmap, eliminating technical debt, and continuously improving the capabilities of Digital Platform. This leader will be the primary owner of the relationship with IT, Digital Marketing Product Team, Outage management teams and other internal Charter departments for platform delivery. The successful candidate will have hands on coding and strong architecture background and will be a strong technology partner focused on delivering transformational business change in a fast-paced business environment that expects high quality delivery and continuous improvement.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Oversee the modification and implementation of application solutions to meet business needs.
* Provide excellence in management and leadership for multiple teams (developers, testers, authors, architects and other technical contributors)
* Oversee the development and enhancements of E-Commerce platform - including optimizing experience in areas like User Interfaces, Back office API integrations, Product Pages, Catalog, Search, Cart & Checkout.
* Drive SEO enhancements as needed for improving the E-Commerce market share
* Manager both onshore and offshore development teams to deliver major, minor and cumulative patch releases.
* Deliver effective integration with in-house and packaged solutions
* Stay current on emerging eCommerce application solution trends and technologies
* Recruit, hire, train and develop a high performing work team and encouraging excellence
* Build a high-performing team that follows DevOps model for software development while also evolving Scaled Agile methodologies to drive continuous improvement across multiple teams
* Lead and work with a variety of team members to construct scalable, web-based applications and tools using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
Abilities and Knowledge
Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English
Advanced interpersonal skills and ability to work/learn as part of leading a team confidently
Advanced organizational, time management, and prioritization skills
Advanced architecture design and diagramming
Technical Skills and Knowledge
Experience with production implementations of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
Development background with Java/J2EE
Demonstrated experience with AEM templates, components, dialogs, widgets and services
Strong knowledge of HTML/HTML5, Sightly, CSS and LESS
Experience building mobile responsive websites (Bootstrap)
Demonstrated experience with AEM dispatcher configurations
Demonstrated experience with RESTful/JSON API service delivery
Demonstrated experience with the Java Content Repository (JCR) specification, Apache Sling, Apache Felix, OSGI, DAM and workflows
Experience with CI/CD frameworks like Jenkins
Demonstrated successful delivery of code for enterprise level applications
Knowledge of other COTS CMS products
Experience working with a Content Delivery Network (CDN) such as Akamai
Experience deploying into cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, OpenStack, etc.)
Knowledge of the full stack of Adobe tools ( Target, Analytics, Dynamic Tag Manager, etc.)
Knowledge of NoSQL Databases (Mongo)
BA/BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, related field or equivalent work experience
Related Work Experience Number of Years
Team leadership experience 10+
Technology Strategy 5+
Budget Management 5+
Compliance Management 5+
Development experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) 8+
Front end Development & architecture 10+