Inside Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) works as a member of the Inside Sales team to maintain customer satisfaction through effectively handling customer sales inquiries, new product introductions, answering inbound customer sales calls, and making daily outbound sales calls to support sales and marketing campaigns.
The ISR effectively works with their team members and the Area Sales Managers to maximize customer satisfaction and company sales efforts. The ISR records customer discussions in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system NetSuite and coordinates customer activities with the Area Sales Manager.
We are currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative (ISR).
Pay Type($): HOURLY RATE + COMMISSION
When you join our team, we are proud to offer competitive pay, opportunity for advancement, and a comprehensive benefits package, including, health insurance, paid time off and 401(k).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
* Provides exceptional customer service.
* Answers inbound phone calls from customers, sell products over-the-phone, and provide information about our products, services, and campaigns.
* Assists customers with questions online chat and email related to products, sales, and delivery.
* Enters customer sales orders in NetSuite.
* Supports Area Sales Manager.
* Calls existing customers to sell daily sales specials, introduce new products and marketing campaigns.
* Develops new prospects through making outbound phone calls.
* Assists Area Sales Managers and customers with credit applications.
* Works with Sales Management and Credit teams to review customer credit.
* Supports the return materials authorization process.
* Works with the Area Sales Manager and DC Manager to ensure we stock the right products and quantities in the warehouse.
* Supports the local DC Manager by serving as a backup in key activities including, but not limited to route planning and cycle count administration.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
* High school diploma / G.E.D. or equivalent experience.
* 2+ years of experience in a similar or related position.
* Bilingual (Spanish & English), preferred not required.
* Excellent customer service track record.
* Familiarity with NetSuite, preferred.
* Basic knowledge of MS Office suite; Word, Outlook.
* Communicated effectively with all levels of management.
* Professional demeanor and behavior
* Exceptional time management
* Highly organized
* Attention to detail
* Customer focus
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
The conditions herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
* Vision sufficient to read standard text, a computer monitor, and other operating systems
* Independent mobility; agility, and stamina to stand, sit, and walk
* Exposure to moderate to low noise levels
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing a work environment that values and respects each Team Member. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from any type of discrimination based upon race (including traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender expression and identity, pregnancy, age, covered veteran and military status, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, political affiliation, or any other non-merit factor protected by law.