Physical Therapist Assistant - Hyde Park, Dolton, Chicago Heights, Harvey
Employment Type: Part-Time
Therapy Network Resources is one of the largest providers of Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy to patients throughout the greater Chicagoland area within the home health setting. Our exceptional patient care and customer service has created an environment of growth and expansion.
We are currently hiring PRN/part time Physical Therapist Assistants for home health in and around the Hyde Park, Dolton, Chicago Heights, Harvey area as well as various other Chicagoland locations! We are in search of Physical Therapist Assistants who share our own core values of excellence, compassion, and integrity.
Physical Therapist Assistant opportunities offer:
* Flexibility You control your own schedule and the geographic area of your patients great for therapists conveniently picking up supplemental work.
* Stability and Convenience - Our high volume of patients allow our therapists to work in smaller geographic areas while maintaining the caseload they want.
* EMR Technology - Our therapists utilize EMR-based technology, streamlining notes and eliminating the need for paperwork, copying and faxing.
* Anytime Back Office Support Reducing your administrative burden as a therapist, our Staffing and Compliance Coordinators assist with scheduling, tracking visits, and all therapists have direct access to our Clinical Director. In addition, we provide a comprehensive training and orientation program to all therapists, assisting you to be well prepared for your role in patient care.
* Top Compensation
* Current Therapy License in the State of Illinois
* Graduated from an accredited college or university with a degree in Physical Therapy Assistance
* Ability to get to your assigned patients homes