Senior Corporate Communications Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Title: Senior Corporate Communications Manager
Company: Tosca Services, LLC (US)
Atlanta, GA, US, 30361
Travel: Up to 10 % Travel
Tosca is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Communications Manager to develop and implement strategic and holistic communications programs that build the Tosca brand globally and engage and inform team members. The manager will amplify the voice of the Tosca brand and key individual leaders and subject matter experts in service of our growth strategy and business objectives. This role will be responsible for internal and external communications. This position will be located in Atlanta, GA, reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer and will work remotely or on-site as needed.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
* Story sourcing and creating for the North American and European regions to highlight our team members' stories and our innovative products and solutions
* Developing strategic messaging at the brand and product level by sourcing and distilling insights from customer input, market research, or sales that are meaningful, comprehensive, and differentiates Tosca in the marketplace
* Developing effective and audience-appropriate communication tools to deliver messages to team members to strengthen understanding of company and goals, reinforce our mission and values, and support team member engagement and retention. Managing the content and presenters for the regular company communications, i.e., company calls, integration updates, communications, etc.
* Managing and regularly contribute written content to the company's intranet
* Developing clear and compelling content for target audiences to create awareness for Tosca's products and solutions
* Content includes case studies, blogs, press releases, whitepapers, infographics, and email campaigns, and website
* Overseeing development and execution of content development with agencies and/or freelance resources
* Creating materials in support of preparing executive spokespeople for media interviews and other public speaking opportunities
* Building social media content strategy, generating story ideas, planning campaigns, writing, editing, and publishing content for social media platforms (LinkedIn, Vimeo, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter)
* Helping leaders and HR find innovative ways to engage employees and build a shared culture. Ensure employees are in the know, inspired, and empowered to meet our goals
* Bachelor's degree - Journalism or Communications preferred
* 7-10 years experience in public relations or communication, B2B environment preferred
* The ideal candidate will have prior experience planning both internal and external communications strategies, be skilled in written and verbal communications, and have experience in a variety of communications disciplines, including but not limited to media relations, executive communications, message strategy and narrative development, strategic communications, project management, social media, and employee communications
* Strong project management and organizational skills; ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
* A strong strategic communications mindset, excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills, and the ability to move seamlessly between big strategic thinking and tactical execution.
* Experienced in managing outside agency/vendor relationships Have an inquisitive mind and a desire to grow and learn
* Proficient in Microsoft Suite Office & knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
Do you want to work in a creative, fun, and exciting team atmosphere? Would you like to work for an established company with an excellent reputation as an employer of choice (Atlanta's Top Workplace Award winner)? Are you passionate about environmentally sound products and practices? Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
We pay a competitive annual salary, plus bonus, depending on experience. We also offer generous benefits including medical, vision, short-term disability, dental, a health reimbursement account (HSA), a flexible spending account (FSA), life insurance, an employee assistance program (EAP), a 401(k) plan with a 6% match with immediate vesting, paid holidays, gap holidays, paid time off (PTO), paid maternity and paternity leave, a fitness reimbursement program, education reimbursements, referral incentives, performance recognition, company parties, and more. If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, apply today!
Ready to Join the Tosca Team?
If you feel that you would be right for this role, please complete our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting you!
Tosca Participates in E-Verify
Nearest Major Market: Atlanta
Job Segment: Corporate Communications, Communications, Marketing Communications, Social Media, Marketing Manager, Marketing