Employment Type: Full-Time
Variety of Full Time and Part Time positions available!
Hero Bonus Pay!
If you would like to work in a positive environment and make a difference in the lives of seniors, we'd like to hear from you! At our community, you will be part of a dynamic and talented team dedicated to the highest standards of excellence. You'll also be supported by an industry leading organization that is committed to quality services and treating people with dignity and respect . Our Servers are critical players in making sure our dining operations are top notch, and ultimately, delivering an exceptional resident dining experience
* A passion for helping seniors
* A desire to contribute to a positive atmosphere in the community for residents, family & friends, and all team members
* Ability to communicate effectively in English; both oral and written.
Job Responsibilities Include
* Taking resident food and beverage orders
* Serving food and beverages
* Set-up and cleaning of dining room before and after meals
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required for full-time workers
* No prior server experience necessary
* High School Students Welcome
Quality of life - No late-night restaurant hours
In addition to a positive work environment we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including Paid Time Off, Health/Dental/Life/Short-term Disability, 401(k) with employer matching contribution for full-time employees.
Come and make a difference in the lives of seniors! EOE and Drug Free Work Environment. We look forward to hearing from you