Registered Nurse, PT46 5N Telemetry
Employment Type: Part-Time
12 Hour Day Shift
Reporting to the Practice Coordinator, 5 North Telemetry, the Registered Nurse (Level I, II, III or IV) is responsible for coordinating and
delivering patient care utilizing the nursing process. The Registered Nurse, after appropriate educational preparation, is capable of
expanding the scope of practice in general or specialty areas of nursing. The criteria and specific job duties of the three levels are
defined by each department area specific criteria.
1. Current licensure as a Registered Nurse with the State of California is required.
2. Current American Heart Association (AHA) Healthcare Provider CPR card is required.
3. Current American Heart Association (AHA) Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification is required within six months of hire
4. Ability to communicate effectively with patients, family, and health care personnel is required.
5. Ability to handle varying issues in the midst of any situation and work effectively individually and as a member of a team within a
stress producing environment is required.
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.