Employment Type: Part-Time
The Club at Savannah Quarters in Pooler, GA is excited to announce the career opportunity of a part-time Server for our property. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Key Responsibilities of the Server:
* Provides immediate attention to all guests upon seating.
* Describes specials of the day to the guests. Answers questions regarding any menu item and offers suggestions of menu items when appropriate.
* Takes food and beverage orders from guests and delivers food to guests promptly after preparation.
* Follows-up with guest to ensure satisfaction. Replenishes items as needed.
* Participates in pre-shift meetings and taste tests.
* Maintains organized workstation and side work duties.
* Accountable for checks and cash transactions. Utilizes Point of Sales System.
* Follows established systems for taking, placing, and delivering orders.
* Follows established standards for greeting, cocktail service, food delivery and general service techniques.
* Practices tray service for all food and beverage service.
* Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
* Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Server:
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one year serving experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Must be able to meet state age requirements for handling alcohol for this position.
* Regular and reliable attendance.