Backend Web Developer - PHP/MySQL
Employment Type: Full-Time
Drive your Future with Turn 14 Distribution
Do you want to work with the latest tools, technologies, and hardware/software at your disposal?
Do you strive for excellence in everything you do?
Do you want to work somewhere awesome?
That's right - we're exploding with opportunities!
As a leading wholesaler, Turn 14 Distribution wants the best talent to elevate our company to the next level. As a key part of our web development team, the PHP/MySQL Web Developer II will leverage their expertise to maximize our company's service, reliability, and performance.
Our core development philosophy is to lead from the front, which enables us to provide an experience that surpasses customer expectations day-in and day-out. Your contributions will allow us to maintain our reputation as a 'Best in the Industry.'
How you'll make an impact:
* Work collaboratively to develop new solutions and software products
* Document all issues, changes, and relevant information clearly and concisely
* Work efficiently to ensure uptime and optimum user experience
* Work with end users and management to ensure the products and design work meets their expectations and deadlines
* Adapt to new technologies as needed
What you'll need:
* 1 to 3 years' experience in a professional setting with the entire LAMP Stack (Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP)
* Understanding of MySQL (MySQL 5+) including database design, encoding, performance
* Working knowledge with PHP (PHP5+)
* Knowledge in Linux server administration
* Experience with version control (GIT preferred)
* Familiarity with REST APIs
* Bachelor's degree (preferred)
Skills that can help:
* Database replication and load balancing
There at Every Turn
No matter where your journey begins, Turn 14 Distribution sets every employee on track to build a career with us. Our leaders embody our core values, and utilize them to enrich, challenge, and better our employees in a variety of ways.
We emphasize meaningful career development and growth through challenging employees with projects and supporting them with continued education and training. We offer an ever-growing array of competitive benefits and compensation, including:
* Competitive Pay Structure
* Company-Sponsored Insurance: Medical, Dental, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Dependent Care Accounts
* Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
* 401(K) Match
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Company-Sponsored Events
* Subsidized Part Purchasing Program
We value all employees. We are one. Since inception, these have been two of our Core Values by which we proudly live. Based on inclusion and equality, these values extend to everyone we encounter, from customers, candidates, and vendors, to enthusiasts and supporters alike. We embrace the benefits of having a diverse and inclusive workplace and offer career development through training opportunities, including tuition reimbursement, to further hone professional skills and capabilities. We strive to set the standard for social responsibility, and through our philanthropic efforts, contributions, and business practices, make the world a better place.