Employment Type: Full-Time
MDS Nurse (RN/LPN) $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for a dynamic and experienced professional to assume the key position of MDS Coordinator at our skilled nursing facility in Moweaqua, Illinois.
The successful candidate for this position will have:
* licensed registered nurse (RN) or practical nurse (LPN) in the State of Illinois;
* prior MDS 3.0 experience;
* AANAC certification preferred;
* excellent work history;
* committed to team-oriented outcomes and quality care, and;
* excellent oral and written communication skills
At Tutera, we know that our reputation for excellence is due to our exceptional employees. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefit package that includes:
* Excellent Starting Salary!
* Pay for Experience!
* Shift Differential!
* Major Medical Insurance for Only $129.00/Month!
* 401k with Matching Contributions!
* Paid Holidays!
* Birthday Holiday!
* Tuition Assistance!
* Dental Insurance!
* Vision Insurance!
* Critical Illness Insurance!
* Short-Term Disability Insurance!
* Cancer Insurance!
* Accident Insurance!
* Life Insurance!
* Advancement Opportunities!
* And Much More!
Is a career with Tutera Senior Living right for you? If so, below are EASY ways to apply.
* Apply to our career site by clicking the box above. It just takes two minutes!
* Send your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Call Drenda Haley, Regional HR Director, at (217) 371-7242.
Tutera Senior Living
7611 State Line Road, Suite 301
Kansas City, MO 64114
Tutera Senior Living provides skilled nursing, assisted living, independent living, and home health services to over 2700 residents they serve across 9 states.
Rewarding work, a fulfilling career, and compassionate colleagues are just a few of the many reasons why over 2600 of the most admired and talented health care professionals make us their employer-of-choice in the long-term care industry!