Regional Marketing Manager, Refined Products
Employment Type: Full-Time
U.S. Oil, a division of U.S. Venture Inc., is a leading energy and transportation products distributor and marketer. For nearly 70 years, U.S. Oil has been recognized by our customers and partners for our value-adding approach in the distribution, marketing, trading and operations of fuel and renewable energy products in the United States and Canada. U.S. Oil prides itself on delivering unconventional, creative solutions that give our customers a competitive edge.
The Regional Marketing Manager - Refined Products serves as the liaison between Rack Supply, Marketing and Support Services. The individual in this role will be responsible for analyzing wholesale prices and establishing daily posted rack prices. They will also monitor contract performance and resolve customer issues.
The ideal candidate will be located in the Orlando, FL or Atlanta, GA area.
* Develop and maintain relationships with regional suppliers, customers, terminals and carriers.
* Champion new customer set-up process, including initiating credit reviews, collecting necessary documentation and customer entry into the necessary systems
* Ensure all loading number and carrier requests are followed up on in a timely manner
* Engage in continuous customer communication to ensure needs are being met and product is moving appropriately
* Manage and review allocations from suppliers and check contract performance on daily/weekly/monthly basis. Collaborate with the assigned marketer as needed to execute market strategy
* Ensure pricing is done a timely basis, while maintaining accuracy expectations
* Analyze wholesale prices, customers and markets on a daily basis to increase market efficiency and coverage to target volume and price
* Review exception reporting and billing for accuracy to ensure financials are realized
* Audit contract prices from suppliers as needed
* Understand the customer base and terminal activity to meet demand
* Attend industry events and training as necessary
* Demonstrate the company's values
* Perform any special duties as assigned by the supervisor
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* At least five years' experience in industry sales or customer service
* Demonstrated ability to build positive business relationships
* Excellent communication skills with an emphasis on listening
* Strong organizational skills
* Ability to make quick decisions
* Ability to resolve issues independently
* Knowledge of software programs a plus
U.S. Venture, Inc. maintains a drug-free workforce, including pre- and post-employment substance abuse testing pursuant to a Drug and Alcohol Policy.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected characteristic. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may call Human Resources at (920) 739-6101.