Deliver with Uber - Flexible Gig
Deliver with Uber. Earn on your schedule.
Work on your schedule. Deliver for a few hours in the mornings, every night, or just on weekends—it's up to you.
Earn Good Money. You’ll earn by bringing people the food they love from local restaurants.
Choose your wheels. Use your car, scooter, or bike to make deliveries.*
When you deliver with a car, you must:
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have a vehicle 1999 or newer (less than 20 years)
- Have a valid Ontario G Driver’s Licence or equivalent
- Have vehicle registration and insurance
- Have proof of work eligibility (Passport, Residency card, Birth certificate, Citizenship card, Work permit)
When you deliver with a bicycle, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a bicycle
- Have proof of work eligibility
- Have a Government Photo ID
- Feel comfortable riding your bike around the city
Ready to get started? Sign up today and start earning.
No experience necessary. But, if you have previous employment experience in delivery (such as a delivery driver, food service, food delivery, delivery runner, or courier) you may enjoy delivering with Uber Eats!
*Vehicles allowed for delivery vary by city.