Part-Time Food Delivery - Uber Eats
Deliver with Uber. Earn on your schedule.
Work on your schedule. Deliver for a few hours in the mornings, every night, or just on weekends; it's up to you.
Earn Good Money. You'll earn by bringing people the food they love from local restaurants.
Choose your wheels. Use your car, scooter, or bike to make deliveries.*
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have a 2-door or 4-door car that is 20 years old or newer
- Have a valid Full Class license (Class 5, G etc.), vehicle registration and proof of vehicle insurance
- Have proof of Canadian work eligibility (Canadian Passport, Study or Work permit, Canadian Birth Certificate, Permanent Resident or Citizenship Card)
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have proof of Canadian work eligibility
- When signing up be sure to choose 'Biking' under transportation method.
Ready to get started? Sign up today and start earning.
No experience necessary. But, if you have previous employment experience in delivery (such as a delivery driver, food service, food delivery, delivery runner, or courier) you may enjoy delivering with Uber Eats!
*Vehicles allowed for delivery vary by city.