Customer Service Representative Associate - Greensburg, PA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Healthcare isn't just changing. It's growing more complex every day. ICD - 10 Coding replaces ICD - 9. Affordable Care adds new challenges and financial constraints. Where does it all lead? Hospitals and Healthcare organizations continue to adapt, and we are vital part of their evolution. And that's what fueled these exciting new opportunities.
Who are we? Optum360. We're a dynamic new partnership formed by Dignity Health and Optum to combine our unique expertise. As part of the growing family of UnitedHealth Group, we'll leverage our compassion, our talent, our resources and experience to bring financial clarity and a full suite of Revenue Management services to Healthcare Providers, nationwide.
If you're looking for a better place to use your passion, your ideas and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It's an opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday - Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of 8am - 5pm. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime. Our office is located at 134 Industrial Park Road, Greensburg, PA.
* Provide excellent customer service
Constantly meet established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards
* Respond to complex customer calls
* Maintain excellent communication skills & professional behavior
* Independent thinking & decision-making ability
* Ability to multi-task & prioritize assignments
* Technical knowledge for accurate performance outcome
* Maintain Call Tracking
* Resolve customer service inquiries which could include:
* Physician Referrals
* Service Referrals
* Conference Room Scheduling
* Patient Transportation
* Customer informational needs
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
* High School Diploma or GED OR 10 years of equivalent working experience
* 1+ years of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems, OR 1+ years of experience in an office setting environment using the telephone and computer as the primary instruments to perform job duties
* Ability to work full-time (40 hours/week) Monday - Friday between 8:00am - 5:00pm. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime. Our office is located at 134 Industrial Park Road, Greensburg, PA
* Prior stable work experience
* Experience with Microsoft Word (Create and Edit documents), Microsoft Excel (data entry and sorting), and Microsoft Outlook (create and send emails, calendar management)
* Ability to navigate a computer while on the phone
* Ability to multi-task, this includes ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product
* Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group values the skills, experience and dedication that serving in the military demands. In fact, many of the values defined in the service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true: Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance. Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a civilian career, or are an experienced veteran or spouse, we want to help guide your career journey. Learn more at https://uhg.hr/transitioning-military
Learn how Teresa, a Senior Quality Analyst, works with military veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience possible. https://uhg.hr/vet
Careers with Optum360. At Optum360, we're on the forefront of health care innovation. With health care costs and compliance pressures increasing every day, our employees are committed to making the financial side more efficient, transferable and sustainable for everyone. We're part of the Optum and UnitedHealth Group family of companies, making us part of a global effort to improve lives through better health care. In other words, it's a great time to be part of the Optum360 team. Take a closer look now and discover why a career here could be the start to doing your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: customer service, onsite, UnitedHealth Group, Optum, OptumRx, leadership, UnitedHealthcare, health care, healthcare, medical records, scheduler, hiring immediately, #RPO