MAINT WORKER - SKILLED-ERMC-FT-8a-5p
Employment Type: Full-Time
Performs general maintenance of a healthcare facility. Performs simple carpentry, electrical maintenance, pipefitting and plumbing tasks. Replaces light bulbs, lubricates and does simple maintenance on machines, equipment, and painting. Performs other duties or projects as required.
1. Two years experience in facility maintenance.
2. Assists Security Officers when necessary.
3. Provides visitor control functions when requested.
4. Reminds public of visitor rules when an obvious infraction occurs.
5. Must demonstrate commitment and adherence to STHS's Compliance Program and Code of Conduct through compliance with all policies and procedures, the Code of Conduct, attendance at required training and immediately reporting suspected compliance issue(s) to the Compliance Officer.
EDUCATION / LICENSURE:
1. High School diploma/GED with technical or trade courses preferred.
2. Must be willing and able to travel as needed between facilities
3. Facility Maintenance Certification preferred.
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
At UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates by matching skillset and experience with the best possible career path at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or 1-800-852-3449.
Corporate Human Resources