Courier I - Core Lab - PT
Employment Type: Part-Time
We want to ensure that the application process is smooth and efficient and recommend the following tips:
* Prior to applying, please provide all of your applicable experience and education relevant to the job requirements.
* Once you start the application process you cannot save your work. Please ensure you have all required attachment(s) available to complete your application before you begin the process.
* Applications must be submitted prior to the close of the recruitment. Once a recruitment has closed, applications will no longer be accepted.
* All online assessments are completed online. After you submit an application, if an assessment is required, an email with instructions to complete the assessment will be sent to you. In the event you need access to a computer, please consider visiting the WIN Job Center or your local library.
Once you apply, we will review your qualifications and contact you if we would like to discuss your application.
Due to the large volume of applications that we receive, we are unable to personally respond to all applicants. Please feel free to check the status of your application via your Candidate Profile.
Important Applications Instructions:
Please complete this application in entirety by providing all of your work experience, education and certifications/
license. You will be unable to edit/add/change your application once it is submitted.
Job Requisition ID:
Main Campus Jackson
Courier I - Core Lab - PT
To provide general pick-up and delivery services for patients, goods, and materials for delivery to various departments. To maintain appropriate logs and records and perform routine clerical functions.
Education & Experience
High School Diploma/GED.
Certifications, Licenses or Registration Required: Valid Driver's license required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Knowledge of customer service. Knowledge of standard vehicle operating procedures. Verbal and written communication skills. Interpersonal skills. Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions. Ability to log and record information. Ability to follow safety, environmental, and/or infection control practices. Ability to lift heavy objects.
* Transports passengers via cart and wheelchair; transports items to various locations, ensuring proper care of items handled during transport.
* Assists in unloading, moving, and/or setting up materials, equipment, and/or furniture.
* Delivers medical specimens as appropriate to the position.
* Maintains applicable records and documentation; prepares and maintains accurate transportation logs, vehicle consumption logs, and other relevant data as required.
* Completes required reports.
* Ensures compliance with safety, environmental, and/or infection control practices.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Physical and Environmental Demands
Requires occasional exposure to unpleasant or disagreeable physical environment such as high noise level and exposure to heat and cold, occasional handling or working with potentially dangerous equipment, occasional exposure to biohazardous conditions such as risk of radiation exposure, blood borne pathogens, fumes or airborne particles, and/or toxic or caustic chemicals which mandate attention to safety considerations, frequent travelling to offsite locations, occasional activities subject to significant volume changes of a seasonal/clinical nature, frequent bending, occasional lifting and carrying more than 100 pounds, occasional climbing, occasional crawling, occasional crouching/stooping, frequent driving, occasional kneeling, frequent pushing/pulling, frequent reaching, occasional sitting, frequent standing, occasional twisting, and frequent walking. (occasional-up to 20%, frequent-from 21% to 50%, constant-51% or more)
FLSA Designation/Job Exempt:
Job Posting Date:
Job Closing Date (open until filled if no date specified):