Registered Nurse Coordinator Telemetry
Registered Nurse (RN) Coordinator Telemetry
Full-Time – Day
We are looking for a Registered Nurse Coordinator to join our extraordinary Telemetry nursing team at University of Maryland Shore Regional Health.
At University of Maryland Shore Regional Health, you can learn, grow and make a lasting impact on patients and families. You’ll experience the support of a collaborative work environment and a sense of collegiality unlike any other. Our comprehensive system has many locations and practice options to choose from throughout the beautiful Eastern Shore of Maryland.
Check us out:
As a Registered Nurse at UM Shore Regional Health, you’ll experience:
- The advantages of working for a Magnet® designated Medical Center
- A comprehensive benefits package including health, vision and dental coverage including prescription drug coverage.
- Work Life Balance: You’ll accrue vacation + holiday + sick leave and personal leave days; we offer dependent care reimbursement, short/long term disability and an employee assistant program.
- Educational Assistance: We support your continuing education and career advancement by offering tuition reimbursement and a student loan repayment program*
- Graduation from an accredited nursing education program approved by the Board of Nursing. BSN required.
- Currently licensed as an RN in the state of Maryland.
- BLS certification
- 1-2 years of Telemetry experience.
- Candidates for this position must have availability to work 7:00am-3:00pm Monday-Friday, on-call and 1 shift per month on the weekend.