Group Product Manager, Partner as Product & POS
Employment Type: Full-Time
A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. Elavon is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Elavon is looking for talented individuals to help us drive innovation and excellence for our Products where we partner with payments software companies to drive integrated capabilities across gateways, transactional processing, and smart POS software/terminals. If you have deep experience in card acquiring and have worked extensively developing payment acceptance solutions for merchants through partners, we would like to talk to you.
Elavon's Global Processing team is responsible for delivering new global products, services, and business models to accelerate the processing and the movement of money business. The Group Product Manager will lead a team of Product managers that will influence the strategy and lead initiatives for the Global Processing Business with a focus on Partner products and services and POS terminals which includes transactional processing, healthcare payments, and POS smart terminals. This role will have responsibility for leading product strategy, product ideation, delivery, and ongoing management & oversight of third parties and performance analysis for all payment forms including e-commerce, face to face, and mobile.
* Work closely with Product Management, Product Partners, and cross-functional stakeholders with quality at the forefront
* Hire, develop, and other business lines to drive partner oversight and requirements
* Be a well-rounded product leader - someone who has excellent product design sense, with an awareness in supporting market dynamics, GTM operations and sales
* Be accountable for product roadmaps, resource allocation, and release cadence with time to market and lead a team of well qualified and empowered product managers
* Drive product discussions with our most important users and partners to ensure that we achieve our targets
* Be an evangelist for your product area, mentor others to lead and drive business results appropriately
* Ensure integration of Risk & Compliance requirements as an integral part of our roadmap planning and delivery
* Define and monitor appropriate KPIs/metrics and methods for measuring for each product - adjust course to ensure success when needed
Key Skills & Experiences
* 8+ years of banking or relevant work experience (preferably experience designing and building B2B product)
* 3+ years of management experience
* BA/MBA in Business/Finance or related field
* Technical skills e.g., ability to gain an in-depth understanding of software systems, building enterprise platforms using cloud native technologies, make meaningful contributions in high-stakes discussions on data modeling or software architecture, etc.
* Empathy for the problems that businesses face in their day-to-day operations, and a desire to solve those problems
* The drive to flourish with minimal guidance; you are proactive and thrive in uncertain and ambiguous environments
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems
* Well-rounded product leadership - someone who has excellent product design sense, technical chops and experience bringing products to market through a structured commercialization process
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
This is an Elavon posting. Elavon is a part of the U.S. Bank family.