Instructional Designer 4
Employment Type: Full-Time
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
* Develops training curricula, materials, and programs (including classroom training, online training, and other technologies) to meet specific training/learning solutions needs at U.S. Bank
* Consults with business line and corporate partners to develop business line and/or corporate-wide training/learning solutions initiatives designed to support critical business objectives
* May also support the integration of acquisitions through the design and delivery of conversion training
* Identifies and assesses training/learning solutions needs of assigned clients and designs skills training and other business line and/or corporate wide training/learning solutions programs/initiatives
* Evaluates the effectiveness of existing training programs/learning solutions and makes improvements or designs replacements
* Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
* Four to seven years of instructional design experience
Preferred Skills and Experience
* Ability to manage training projects including mapping out tasks, deadlines and resources
* Advanced knowledge of instructional design concepts and principles
* Ability to apply adult learning concepts and principles
* Thorough knowledge of a wide variety of training techniques and technologies
* Ability to effectively present and facilitate including the use of audio visuals, online, and other technologies
* Proficient in deploying and facilitating training curricula, materials, and programs the incumbent has designed/developed
* Well-developed ability to evaluate the effectiveness of training curricula, materials, and programs in light of business objectives
* Demonstrated expertise in content of assigned training curriculum
* Understands the business line(s) that the Instructional Designer supports
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.