Supply Chain Trainee
Step on to the path that will help you BUILD the rest of your career. The US LBM Trainee Path will allow you to build your own future with the largest privately owned building products distributor in the country. US LBM’s local brands are some of the most well-known and celebrated names in building products distribution. Our local teams are your friends, family members and neighbors.
Our Trainees will have the opportunity to learn through hands on and classroom experiences. The program will include travel to work with peers across the country as you build your network.
Things you should know about working at US LBM :
- We are all about teamwork! All positions are hands on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other. We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere, this is not a suit and tie environment.
- We work hard. We are a continuous improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
How You Will Spend Your Days as a Trainee :
- Operating a forklift
- Dispatching trucks
- Selling a kitchen
- Leading a lean six sigma project
- . . . the list goes on! This program provides hands on ownership across all aspects of our business. At the end of your six months as a trainee you will be placed into a role to continue the growth of your career.
- Health care benefits, starting the first of month after 30 days of employment
- Monday - Friday schedule
- 401(k) with company match
- Closed holidays
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- We’ll support your educational and career goals with our continuous education programs
We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
- You have a strong passion to own your career
- You are comfortable working on multiple tasks and projects on a daily basis
- You are a self starter that enjoys owning your tasks and problem solving
- You are willing to relocate for your long term career placement
US LBM Holdings, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, order of protection status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.