ATTENTION EXPERIENCED EXTRUSTION OPERATORS
Looking for a company that values your experience and is willing to offer a $1200 SIGN-ON BONUS (paid incrementally, including an attendance portion)?
Vector' s partner is a leader in innovative thermoplastic solutions serving various industries. This family-oriented culture and team atmosphere offers competitive pay and profit sharing and performance incentive bonuses for performance-driven, responsible individuals as well as excellent benefits and 401k!
- Read and interpret blueprints, detail sheets and control plans, engineering specifications, and shop orders to determine machine setup, production methods, and sequence of operation
- Inspect and measure equipment using rule, gauges, calipers, and templates
- Select, position, and secure dies, blades, cutters, and fixtures onto machine
- Inspect and measure work-piece dimensions using rule, template, or other measuring instruments to determine accuracy of machine operation
- Perform minor machine maintenance
- Read job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements
- Keep equipment and work area clean
- Follow ISO procedures
- Prior experience as an Extrusion Operator
- A demonstrated aptitude through relevant work experience
- Must be able to notice important details and take changing circumstance into account
- Must have basic reading, but also to read detail forms, tables, graphs, diagrams, instrument gauges, and maps, as well as plot SPC charts.
- Must be able to perform mathematical operations, such as addition, subtraction, or multiplication of positive numbers, as well as fractions. Must be able to calculate averages
- Must be able to learn and follow ISO procedures, Work Instructions, and Quality Policy
- Must be willing to be trained as a tow motor driver